Reading Eagle Readers Choice balloting runs July 10 through July 31
- Reading Eagle Readers Choice 2016 offers readers of the Reading Eagle the opportunity to vote for their favorite businesses in 7 categories and 68 sub-categories.
- In order to count, write-in entries on the online ballot must specify a location of the business if multiple locations exist.
- Winners are businesses that receive the most votes by our readers in a specific sub-category.
- Runners-up are businesses that receive a high number of votes by our readers in a specific sub-category.
- Paper ballots are being published in the Reading Eagle on July 10, July 15, and July 17.
- Gift cards will be awarded to 10 participating voters in random drawings during the voting period. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- One valid online entry per email address or one paper ballot per person per contest will be allowed.
- Online ballots will be taken until 10 p.m. on Sunday, July 31, 2016
- Original paper ballots (no facsimiles) from the Reading Eagle must be postmarked by July 24, 2016, to be counted.
- Winners and Runners-up will be announced in a special section in the Sept. 18 Sunday Reading Eagle and posted online.