Reading Eagle Readers Choice balloting runs August 30 through September 20
- Reading Eagle Readers Choice 2015 offers readers of the Reading Eagle the opportunity to vote for their favorite businesses in 7 different categories.
- Winners are businesses that receive the most votes by our readers in a specific sub-category.
- Runners-up are businesses that receive a high number of votes by our readers in a specific sub-category.
- GIFT CARDS will be awarded to 10 participating voters in random drawings during the voting period between Aug. 30 and Sept. 20, 2015. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- One valid online entry per email address per person per contest will be allowed.
- In order to count, write-In entries on the online ballot must specify a location of the business if multiple locations exist.
- Online ballots will be taken until midnight on September 20, 2015.
- Winners and Runners-up will be announced in a special section in the Nov. 1 Sunday Reading Eagle and posted online.
- In the PEOPLE category, all entries will be write-in only. Please include a name and place of business when nominating your favorite Bartender, Hair Stylist, Lawyer, etc.